Friday, January 26, 2007

Espanyol

Over the past couple of weekends, myself & my wife have gone shopping frenzy. Why? one may ask...... Well coz we are going for our 'HONEYMOOOOON'. We have both decided to go to SPAIN. We are going with our friends Jannie Tan & her Family. All together, there will be 8 of us, and we are hoping that more will join us. The trip will cost RM6981.00 each. Which I think is a fair price, but will re-confirm on that on our return.

We have engage Reliance Tour & Travel to be our tour company, as they offered the best deal at current timehttp://http//www.reliancetravel.com/contact_us.html. After a couple of meetings with the tour company representatives, we have actually state some of the spots that we would like to see & visit. So, one can say that the trip was plan by us. HAHAHA!!!!


But back to our shopping spree, my wife & I went to 1 Utama shopping mall to purchase our travelling bag. Luckily, the staff at Travel for All was a friend of mind, so we each bought a bag. Elayne bought a trolley bag, whereas I bought a big knapsack ( very mat salleh).


Then after the long search & bargaining brawl to get the best out of our money. We walk next door to Waffle World to have a drink & light snack. Coincidentally, the F&B outlet is operated by my sister & my bro-in-law. The drinks were very refreshing & the Belgian waffles were crispy on the outside, yet soft & moist inside.
It was a quick spree for us, as we spent about Rm2000.00 within 2 hours over there. Next is to Sungei Wang Plaza.

No comments: