Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bowling

Yesterday I played in our weekly TRIOS League. To my surprise after 6 weeks of non-present in any bowling, i was able to play a fair game. Averaging at 182 pinfalls per game. Sad to sad that 1 of my team members had to play even with an injured finger. Hooray to Mantis.
I suddenly noticed that the lanes in Pyramid Bowl had changed a bit since my absense. Maybe it's just me, but the oiling of lanes had changed dramactically. I think it's high time that the management of Pyramid Bowl to upgrade their business venue. Nowadays, after checking out on the internet that our country's bowling alley doesn't really meet with standards of the outside world. While we do host many international competitions.
I also found out that the turn out of 30TH MALAYSIAN INTERNATIONAL OPEN BOWLING CHAMPIONSHIP wasn't very uplifting. Many international participants didn't show because of many "technical problems". I also found out from one of my team members that there was a query on how we oil our lanes by a PBA bowler................????????????

1 comment:

FL Sam said...

Wow. U played so well. Sometime layoff awhile, u play better. How come I cant do that. Wakakaka